Friday, August 26, 2016

After About Benjamin Tyau | Benjamin Tyau

Image result for benjamin tyau
"Everyone deserves a second chance," says Benjamin Tyau.

Hi, I'm Benjamin Tyau, but my friends call me Ben. I have made some terrible choices in the first half of my life and hurt a lot of people. There is a lot of shame and regret that comes as a result. But my goal now is to finish life better than I started and to live for something/someone other than myself. Instead of trying to hide my past, I believe God would have me use it as a platform to reach others and tell my story. Maybe then, others would avoid the path I took or even be inspired to break out of their addictions and shame. 

Education
  • University of Phoenix,  Campus
Master of Counseling, 2002 - 2004
Individual and Group counseling, Clinical Assessment, and Multicultural Counseling.
GPA 3.89
  • University of Arizona
Bachelor of Arts- Psychology, 1998 - 2001
Psychology, Writing, and Spanish.

Work

Occupation
Founder of Fishmarked Ministries, author, speaker, and life coach.
Skills
Thinking outside the box, providing sound Biblical counseling, motivational speaking, evangelism.
Employment
  • Fishmarked Publishing, Tucson, AZ
Founder/Director/Writer/Editor, 2016 - present
Writing, editing, and publishing grace-based, Christian books that challenge the status quo and promote health and wholeness in the body of Christ. Also, providing ghost writing and partner publishing services to aspiring authors.


  • Fishmarked Ministries
Founder/Director, 2016 - present
Director of a non-profit ministry whose goals is to provide Biblically sound, Spirit-led "life coaching" services to those individuals and couples suffering from  issues; to offer reintegration assistance to persons recently released from incarceration; and to educate and equip churches with regard to implementation of effective graced-based approaches to addressing  in their congregation.
Visit For More Info.. 
Follow on Twitter.. 

1 comment:

  1. This is Videos Playlist. Benjamin Tyau..

    www.getlinkyoutube.com/channel/UCOPmb0tmaKc1cXW6M8czmAA

    ReplyDelete